Chappaqua Congress of Teachers benefit fund
Proudly Serving Our Members' Needs
Financial Counseling Services
The start of the school year is a great time to take advantage of the Benefit Fund’s Financial Counseling Program. You can schedule an appointment with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ from Stacey Braun Associates Inc.
A Stacy Braun representative can also be available to come to YOUR SCHOOL to discuss your financial interests.
Just call Stacey Braun Assoc. at (888) 949-1925 to make an appointment at a time of your convenience.
The Financial Counseling Program offers you and your family in person and/or telephonic access to a Certified Financial Planner® or Registered Investment Advisor from the NYSUT Member Benefits endorsed firm of Stacey Braun Associates Inc. This service is provided at NO COST TO YOU. The Chappaqua Congress of Teachers Benefit Fund covers the entire cost of this service.
Stacey Braun representatives are prohibited from soliciting investment and/or insurance products.
Financial consultations are designed to address your specific financial questions and situations.
Consultations can be in-person, over the phone or a combination of both. Meetings can be used to review your financial situation, address specific financial issues or questions, and identify other areas that may require attention. Consultations can take place at school locations, a NYSUT office or Stacey Braun’s office in downtown Manhattan. Any family member or significant other may attend a consultation with you.
Topics that can be Discussed with Planner (Among Others):
1. Pre- & Post-Retirement Planning
2. 403(b) & 457(b) Plan Advice
3. Pension Option Analysis
4. Mutual Fund Questions
5. Establishing Risk Tolerance
6. Asset Allocation
7. Mortgages & Refinancing
8. Debt Management
10. Cash Flow
11. Long-Term Care Insurance
12. Estate & Inheritance Planning
13. Survivorship Planning
14. Financial Advice relating to Divorce
15. Tax Planning
16. Life & Disability Insurance
18. IRA Rollovers
19. Social Security
20. Education Funding
21. Elder Care Analysis
22. General Financial Education
Other Features of the Program:
1. You can request assistance in choosing a 403(b) retirement savings program provider available through your employer. Likewise, you can get assistance on reviewing your investment selections offered by your current 403(b) provider.
2. Access to Stacey Braun's password-protected website and email helpdesk is also included in the program.
3. You can also request customized summaries and reports on financial issues reviewed during your consultation. These summaries may provide a detailed review and recommendation for your current situation. Reports may be available upon request following completion of a consultation with a Stacey Braun Planner.
Toll Free Phone Number: 888-949-1925
User ID: chappaqua
Remember, these services are paid by the Benefit Fund and are free to you!!
Stacey Braun Planners are prohibited from selling investment or insurance products.